Introductory Workshops in Holistic Massage
The programme is likely to include:
- Effective bodyuse for minimising strain
- Working with a partner including shoulders, back, legs, arms and face
- Varied and appropriate touch using different parts of our hands
- Working on a massage table, the floor and in a chair.
These introductory workshops are suitable for people who:
- Are absolute beginners
- Are considering professional training with BCMB in Bristol and Worcester
- Have already enrolled on a BCMB professional course and are keen to get started!
Completion of the Introductory Workshop may inspire you to explore massage further.
Whatever your expectations we wish you a wonderful journey.
Important – when you register to book on our system it will ask you if you’d like to receive notifications and reminders and account management information. Please tick ‘yes’ for this. It is not an opt-in for marketing – it allows the system to send you your booking confirmation, joining instructions and a reminder for your course, as well as notifications for waiting list places if you are on one. You will not receive these otherwise and people have on rare occasion missed their workshop because of this.
It will also ask you whether you want to receive newsletters and promotions. This is a marketing opt-in and please only say yes to this if you wish to receive emails about our courses.
- If we have incorrectly described a Workshop, you may have a legal right to end the contract between us (or we may place you onto an alternative Workshop that satisfies your requirements).
- If you change your mind and want to cancel a Workshop more than 14 days before a Workshop is due to start, we will offer you a full refund less any fees we have been charged by the card payment company for processing the booking.This is usually 3.98% of the ticket price paid plus £0.40.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel a Workshop within 7 to 14 days before a Workshop is due to start then provided we can refill your space, we will offer you a full refund less any fees we have been charged by the card payment company for processing the booking. This is usually 3.98% of the ticket price paid plus £0.40. If we cannot refill your space you will not be entitled to any refund.
- No refund is offered for cancellations received by us within 7 days of when a Workshop is due to start or for any no shows on the day.
Terms and Conditions
How to follow on from the Introductory Workshop
If you enjoy the Introductory Workshop in Holistic Massage, you may also be interested in our Level 4 Holistic Massage Diploma course with intakes September (Bristol) and February (Bristol & Worcester) each year. This is the perfect qualification for anyone new to massage who wants start their massage career. You can also attend our regular Massage Practice Days to refresh your skills and refine your massage.