The Graduate Clinic offers low cost massage to members of the public. It’s a way for us to offer affordable massage treatments to the people of Bristol, and a fantastic opportunity for our fully, newly qualified graduates to launch their massage career.
All treatments take place in our large teaching rooms and there will be up to three treatments taking place at once. A high level of privacy is maintained with screens separating each massage table.
Holistic Massage: £25 for 60 minute appointment or £90 for a block of 4
Remedial and Sports Massage: £35 for a 90 minute appointment or £130 for a block of 4
Please note: if you make a block booking this can only be used for the type of massage you book at the point of payment eg 4 x Holistic OR 4 x Remedial and Sports Massage – you will not be able to mix and match.
*Covid Safety Information*
Following the update to government advice and increasing evidence that the risk of Covid transmission is largely airborne rather than touch-related, we have adjusted our precautions to reflect this with an emphasis on ventilation and mask wearing.
- We are now back to our standard 1 hour appointment with your consultation carried out as part of your session.
- We have air purifiers in each room, and the windows will be open to maximise ventilation. We have central heating and electric heaters so the rooms are lovely and warm, but you may want to bring a blanket/warm socks just in case.
- You no longer need to bring your own drapes – we will provide these.
- You and your therapist still need to wear a surgical mask during your massage (we can provide these) and a face covering when moving around the building.
- We are still being extra-cautious with hygiene, and are wiping down all surfaces more regularly. Hand sanitiser is available and we encourage you to use it on arrival.
- If you wish to request extra PPE your therapist can also wear gloves, a visor and apron. Please be aware though that others in the room may not choose this.
This is a clinic offered by newly qualified therapists. This means that they do not yet have sufficient experience or training to work with people with some health conditions. Please do not book in if you have any of the following and telephone the BCMB office on 01179466371 for advice.
- Currently receiving treatments for cancer
- Severe lung & respiratory conditions
- Recently post‐operative
- Recently had an organ transplant
- Recently had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant
- Suppressed immune system – and likelihood to easily develop infections
- Pregnant – if accompanied by a serious heart condition
- Experiencing severe post Covid‐19 circulatory complications – DVT, micro‐embolisms, CVA or PE