Join Leora Sharp, The Webmistress and massage therapist, for this lively workshop for wellbeing business owners.
An interactive workshop
This will be a fun day of interacting with each other to gain new knowledge about yourself and your practice.
You will leave busting at the seams with new ideas and exciting ways forward.
Be prepared to feel EXCITED and INSPIRED ABOUT YOUR MARKETING!
Perfect for wellbeing business owners who…
- Are in training and want to be ahead of the game when qualified
- Recently qualified and don’t know which way to turn
- Have been in practice for a couple of years and need inspiration
We’ll be covering topics such as
- I don’t have a website…where do I start?
- Key aspects of a site & web presence / Social Media / Web address & email / Content & images
- Target market / Client group / Branding / Attracting clients / “Leveraging” clients for further business / My unique selling point
- Non internet related marketing to boost business
- …and much more!
For the cost of less than 3 client appointments, come and learn how to find and keep clients and build a successful practice.
You can find out more on The Webmistress website
£75 early bird if booked and paid in full before 29 August 2017, £80 thereafter
Book on this workshop
Course Code: MYP2017 – Please quote this code when paying by BACS
Visceral Massage – the natural detox!
This innovative 2 day workshop on visceral massage is at the cutting edge of our clinical practice. Two booklets of notes are sent out to participants prior to the workshop to enable maximum hands-on practice. You will learn:
- History of both Oriental and Western perspectives of Visceral Massage
- Review of the major abdominal organs and their actions
- Anatomy of the visceral system
- Draping and use of heat application
- Basic and advanced palpatory techniques for increased visceral detoxification, adhesion separation of fascia and increased bowel movement and decreased constipation
- Related reflex points to a range of visceral organs and how to release the associated viscera
- Relationship between the gut and the brain’s insular cortex, exploring the evidence that ‘the gut is the second brain’
- Elements of the Oriental approach to visceral massage including the conception vessel meridian and the relationship between emotions and the internal organs
- Indications and contraindications for visceral massage
- Benefits of visceral massage to palliative and cancer care
Tutor: Greg Morling
£170 if booked by 1 April, £200 thereafter.
Course Code: VM2017 – Please quote this code when paying by BACS
An Interactive Workshop
- a fun day of interacting with each other to gain new knowledge about yourself and your practice
- not a boring-note-taking type of day
- you will leave busting at the seams with new ideas and exciting ways forward
- be prepared to feel EXCITED and INSPIRED ABOUT YOUR MARKETING!
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is perfect for wellbeing business owners who:
- are in training and want to be ahead of the game when qualified
- recently qualified and don’t know which way to turn
- have been in practice for a couple of years and need inspiration
We’ll be covering many juicy topics.
For the cost of 2-3 client appointments, come and learn how to find and keep clients and build a successful practice.
Leora Sharp, web designer AND massage practitioner: I speak your language. My mission is to help you, health and wellbeing practitioners, to be successful in your business. The more I can help you, the more people you can help. In turn we create a happier, healthier world.
For any questions about the session, please contact Anne-Marie: email@example.com
£80 full price
£70 early bird price (pay by 29th December)
£60 BCMB student price
Course Code: MYP2016 – Please quote this code when paying by BACS