Professional Training with Rosalie Samet
Taking bodywork to new dimensions of subtle feelings, sensory awareness and inner experience. Bursts of concentrated learning over a few months quickly build into extraordinary happenings for those who are ready to embrace more awareness, zest for life and everything else that is wonderful.
Module One: May 5 – 8,
Module Two: June 9 – 12,
Module Three: July 7 – 10
Assessment: Oct 19 – 20
Course Accreditation: FHT and CThA
Course Fee Payment Options:
Early Bird Lump Sum £950
Lump Sum £1,125
Payment Plan £1,200 with Deposit £450
Venue: Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork
Enrolment and Information:
Please contact Rosalie direct on:
Synthesizing ancient with modern, this Practitioner Training is an authentic, inspiring and spiritual interpretation of traditional massage from Hawaii. Topics include:
This course is ideal for qualified therapists keen to learn an indigenous massage skill this is unique, luxurious, and practiced by only a few. It appeals to caring people who want to engage more deeply with the true potential of massage in order to make a real difference to their client’s lives as well as their own.
Hawaiian Massage is the traditional healing massage of ancient Hawaii, combining the best of Lomi Lomi and Kahuna Bodywork. In this unique and visually beautiful style of massage, the practitioner uses full hands, forearms and body weight to create long, flowing continuous strokes that sweep over and under the body from head to toe. Luxurious and sensory rich, it leaves a lasting impression of welcoming purity and goodness
This Training offers a rare opportunity to learn this re-discovered art form hidden in the depths of Hawaiian culture for centuries. Inspired by the extraordinary knowledge of the Ancient Hawaiians, learn how to initiate meaningful communication with the intelligence of the body, mind and inner-self through the simplicity and profundity of touch.
Hawaiian Massage brings to life the universal healing power of Aloha, known also as unconditional love.
The Benefits of Learning Hawaiian Massage:
- Discover the wonderful techniques, attitudes and teachings that create this superlative and unforgettable massage
- Understand how to work with the many shamanic forces that create the profound healing power of this life-changing massage therapy
- Take your massage to unexpected levels and new worlds of possibility
- Have fun and experience the joyful delights and rewards as each day of Training offers deepening insights, unique skills, profound beauty and highly effective approaches to healing and personal development
The Benefits of Receiving Hawaiian Massage
Hawaiian Massage offers a host of wide ranging benefits across the whole spectrum of human well-being. Simultaneously encompassing the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic clients feel deeply nourished, revitalized, relaxed, enriched and happy to be alive.
Bring the Blessings and Wisdom of Aloha into your Massage
Accredited by the CThA & FHT.
You will be amazed and delighted how easily you can enhance your understanding and skills while immersing yourself in the joyful secrets of Aloha and this ancient style of massage from Hawaii.
In the Workshops you:
- Experience the paradise of Hawaiithrough guided visualization
- Receive and give basic Hawaiian Massage to back of body
- Use hands, forearms and body weight to create the long, flowing, continuous and beautiful strokes unique to this style of massage
- Advance bodywork to new levels of depth and connection
- Bring to life the Spirit of Aloha giving nourishment, revitalization, inner calm and relaxation
- Move with dance-like grace, ease and good posture