Massage Practice Days
Massage Practice Days are a valuable opportunity for refreshing and developing your skills, sharing experiences, making new contacts, receiving support and some massage yourself, and having some fun!
Each Massage Practice Day will vary as the tutor will tailor the content of the day to address your specific issues and areas of interest, with time for work in smaller groups and individual attention.
Each day counts for 7 hours of your CPD.
Previous Massage Practice Days have included:
- Practising effective body use, posture, and movement
- Offering good aftercare to clients, including stretches
- Individual case studies brought by participants
- Working in chairs, on the floor, and with clients lying on their side
- Preparing ourselves physically and energetically for work – e.g. grounding, hand and wrist exercises
- Exploring percussive strokes
- Working effectively with specific body areas
There is a maximum of 12 participants in the group. A past participant said “I felt like a child in a sweet shop!”
Important – when you register to book on our system it will ask you if you’d like to receive notifications and reminders and account management information. Please tick ‘yes’ for this. It is not an opt-in for marketing – it allows the system to send you your booking confirmation, joining instructions and a reminder for your course, as well as notifications for waiting list places if you are on one. You will not receive these otherwise and people have on rare occasion missed their workshop because of this.
It will also ask you whether you want to receive newsletters and promotions. This is a marketing opt-in and please only say yes to this if you wish to receive emails about our courses.
The days are open to:
- Qualified massage practitioners who want a refresher
- Massage practitioners seeking input and advice on their skills and techniques
- Students currently in training who wish to boost their practice hours in a supervised setting
- People who have attended an introductory workshop who want a refresher or to take their massage further
Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork
Lower Ground Floor
109 Pembroke Road
Bristol BS8 3EU
Worcester WR6 5JB
£69 (or £59 concession)
- If we have incorrectly described a Workshop, you may have a legal right to end the contract between us (or we may place you onto an alternative Workshop that satisfies your requirements).
- If you change your mind and want to cancel a Workshop more than 14 days before a Workshop is due to start, we will offer you a full refund less any fees we have been charged by the card payment company for processing the booking.This is usually 3.98% of the ticket price paid plus £0.40.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel a Workshop within 7 to 14 days before a Workshop is due to start then provided we can refill your space, we will offer you a full refund less any fees we have been charged by the card payment company for processing the booking. This is usually 3.98% of the ticket price paid plus £0.40. If we cannot refill your space you will not be entitled to any refund.
- No refund is offered for cancellations received by us within 7 days of when a Workshop is due to start or for any no shows on the day.
Terms and Conditions