BCMB is recruiting for a teaching assistant on our Holistic Massage Diploma – starting Feb 2024
BCMB is recruiting!
We’ re looking for a new teaching assistant to join our Holistic Massage teaching team, starting in February 2024.
This is a self-employed role working approximately one weekend a month (as laid out in the course schedule) with some flexibility for student support work in between.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has successfully completed the BCMB Holistic Massage diploma course
- Has two years, or substantive and current, professional practice as a holistic massage therapist. (This can include working over the last 18months with the on and off nature of the
Covid 19 restrictions)
- Has experience supporting people in either a professional or personal setting
- Has excellent interpersonal ‘soft’ skills
- Is self-motivated and have a willingness to learn
- Appreciates all aspects of holistic massage including energy work
- Has excellent organisational skills and is a great team player
- Is IT literate – including use of video conferencing, email, word processing, and ideally
you will have your own computer
In order to make sure we don’t waste anyone’s time or emotional energy applying please ensure you can tick ‘yes’ to each of the above criteria before you apply.
The deadline for applications is Monday 8th of Jan 2024, with interviews to be held in the week beginning 15th of January 2024.
To apply please email BCMB at email@example.com, with a subject header of ‘Application for Teaching Assistant’ by 5pm on Monday 8th of January 2024 with your up to date CV and a Covering Email of application, of no more than 700 words.