Join our Graduate Clinic
Running from July to the end of September 2016
Who can join?
This is available to any BCMB Graduate who have completed one of our professional courses in Holistic Massage, Remedial & Sports Massage, Thai Massage and/or Indian Head Massage.
This is also available to our current students who are due to take their exams in June and July this year.
What is it?
- Regular clinic sessions for graduates of BCMB Diploma courses held in: The Blue Room at BCMB, Lower Ground Floor, 109 Pembroke Road, Clifton, BS8 3EU.
- Three appointments per session
- Clinics will be multi-bed i.e. 4 tables in the room, with privacy screens
- Gain more client experience.
- Practice in a clinic setting.
- Build up your client base.
- Monthly supervision included for free!
- Enjoy using the facilities at BCMB.
- If a client wishes to see you for 1-1 appointments elsewhere, that is absolutely fine. And charge whatever your normal hourly rate is.
- Every Thursday
- 3 blocks:
Morning – 9:30; 10:45 and 12:00
Afternoon – 14:00; 15:15 and 16:30
Evening – 18:00; 19:15 and 20:30
- Clients will pay £20 per massage or a block booking of 5 for £90.
- Graduates will get paid £10 per massage – the balance pays for use of the BCMB facilities and also generates a budget for supervision.
- Graduates will be expected to send in an invoice at the end of each month and will be paid by bank transfer.
- We ask for a minimum commitment of 3 months and a maximum commitment of 6 months.
- We will ask you to take on a simple contract.
- The last Thursday of the month will be a 2 hour supervision group with a member of the BCMB teaching team.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS!
- AND…. Whilst you can’t count the massage appointments as CPD, the supervision sessions certainly can be counted.
Where are clients from?
- BCMB’s current database of clients, from existing clinics, from contacts at events and through our student database.
- We previously had a marketing drive of leaflet drops in the area. This proved very successful. We therefore ask all new graduates to continue supporting us by helping with further leaflet drops before they start.
I’m interested – what do I do?
Contact BCMB’s Manager, Charlotte Rooney on 0117 946 6371 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate which blocks you are interested in. Please note that all graduates will need to have their own insurance.