New Workshops to Support New Therapists
Next year BCMB will be able to further support new massage therapists with two new workshops:
This one day workshop on Friday 29th January will support you through the minefield of marking by covering topics such as:
- Websites – where to start
- Target market/client group
- Your special qualities and unique selling point
- How to attract clients
- Domain name and email address
- Key aspects of a successful site/web presence
- Can/should you build your own website?
- What to look for in a web designer?
- What you need ready before contacting a designer?
- Website content and images
- Social media
- Non internet related marketing to boost business
- And more…
Regulation to Support Inspiration with Catherine Fray
On Friday 12th February, Catherine will guide you through the jungle of legislation required to start running your own business, as a Complementary Therapist.
All the topics are covered briefly, and you are given a comprehensive booklet for future reference. Subjects include:
- Health and Safety at Work and First Aid.
- Income Tax and National Insurance.
- Record Keeping and Banking.
- Insurances, Special Treatment Licence.
- Data Protection, Consumer Rights, Trades Description and Equality Acts.
- Sales and Marketing, PPL Licence, and much, much more.
There will be games, exercises and group work to support your learning.