I have loved every second of this course, I have acquired life-changing skills, I don’t want it to end. The learning experience has been enriching, supportive, wonderful.
Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork is a not for profit company offering massage training in Bristol and Worcester. Founded by Andy Fagg in 1986, we provide a high quality, person-centred approach to massage and bodywork at introductory, practitioner and advanced levels.
Everyone attending BCMB should take an LFT test before arriving, and if the result is positive or if you have any Covid symptoms then please do not attend but call for advice.
In addition you will need to wear a mask when giving or receiving massage, and at busy times when you cannot socially distance. We are taking extra care with ventilation and have air filters in every room.
Latest from BCMB
- Remedial and Sports Massage now available at our low cost Graduate Clinic. £35 for a 90 minute session with our fully qualified graduates on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings – book now!
- Sunday Student clinics are back – £10 for a 45 minute massage! Next set of dates are 10 April, 15 May and 26 June. You can find out more here and call the office to book on 0117 9466371
- Worcester Holistic Massage Intros now available to book – for those who want to learn a fantastic set of skills to massage partners, family and friends or for people who are considering joining our full professional training and want to find out more.
- We still have spaces on our Remedial and Sports Massage Professional Diploma starts in April 2022 in Bristol. You can find out more and apply here.
- Low Cost Clinic with fully qualified graduate therapists – Holistic Massage £25 for a 60 minute appointment every Thursday, and Remedial and Sports Massage £35 for a 90 minute appointment on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings. Now taking booking online.
We would like to reassure all our students and visitors that we will continue to operate to our stringent Covid safety measures, following government and professional body advice . Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions before visiting us.