I have loved every second of this course, I have acquired life-changing skills, I don’t want it to end. The learning experience has been enriching, supportive, wonderful.
Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork is a not for profit company offering massage training in Bristol and various satellite towns. Founded by Andy Fagg in 1986, we provide a high quality, person-centred approach to massage and bodywork at introductory, practitioner and advanced levels.
Latest from BCMB
- If your new to massage and would like to find out more our Introduction to Holistic Massage two day workshops running throughout the year in Bristol book here for your place!
- Now taking applications for Holistic Massage Level 4 diploma starting in February 2024 – you can find more information on the course here
- Applications open for the 2024 Level 5 Remedial and Sports Massage diploma – you can find more information on the course here
- Indian Head Massage course is starting in April 2024 you can find out more information and how to apply here
- Sunday Student clinics are back in Autumn 2023 – £10 for a 45 minute massage! You can find out more here including dates – call the office to book on 0117 9466371
- Weekly graduate clinic all day Thursdays – online booking here
Introductory Holistic Massage Workshops in Bristol and Worcester.
The 2-day workshops will give you effective massage skills to use with friends and family.
Also a great taster should you be interested in training further with us.
We offer 3 Professional Massage Training Courses in Bristol and Worcester:
Massage Practice Days and Massage Supervision Groups to refresh your skills.
Advanced CPD Workshops, for professional bodyworkers, to extend your skills in specific areas.