I have loved every second of this course, I have acquired life-changing skills, I don’t want it to end. The learning experience has been enriching, supportive, wonderful.
Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork is a not for profit company offering massage training in Bristol and Worcester. Founded by Andy Fagg in 1986, we provide a high quality, person-centred approach to massage and bodywork at introductory, practitioner and advanced levels.
Latest from BCMB
- We have an exciting new 7 day short course starting in August 2021 – 5 Elements Massage with Heidi Armstrong, focussing on meridian pathway and acupressure techniques. Find out more and book
- The low cost Graduate Clinic is back! £25, every Thursday from 9:30 am to 9:15 pm. Now taking booking online.
- We are currently welcoming applications for our Indian Head Massage certificate & Holistic Massage Diploma starting in 2021, and our Remedial and Sports Massage Diploma starting in April 2022
- Next Student Practice Clinic – Sunday 23 May 2021 – please call for info and to book.
We would like to reassure all our students and visitors that we will continue to operate to our stringent Covid safety measures, following government and professional body advice including:
- Pre-screening before attendance
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Social distancing and masks worn in communal areas
- Small group teaching bubbles
- Full PPE when massaging
- Blended learning mixing face to face and online learning
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions before visiting us.