We are pleased to announce that BCMB is now fully open for teaching!
Update April 1st 2021
- The Graduate Clinic is starting again on Thursdays from 15th April. You can now book your appointments online.
- We are currently welcoming applications for our Indian Head Massage certificate & Holistic Massage Diploma starting in 2021.
We would like to reassure all our students and visitors that we will continue to operate to our stringent Covid safety measures, following government and professional body advice including:
- Pre-screening before attendance
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Social distancing and masks worn in communal areas
- Small group teaching bubbles
- Full PPE when massaging
- Blended learning mixing face to face and online learning.
I have loved every second of this course, I have acquired life-changing skills, I don’t want it to end. The learning experience has been enriching, supportive, wonderful.
Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork is a not for profit company offering massage training in Bristol and Worcester. Founded by Andy Fagg in 1986, we provide a high quality, person-centred approach to massage and bodywork at introductory, practitioner and advanced levels.